Idiocracy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild that sleeps together, stays together.

4 posters

Submit your request to join here.

Raediance
    Raediance
    Admin

Submit your request to join here. Empty Submit your request to join here.

Post  Raediance Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Read carefully before asking to join!

[✖] The level requirement to join is 110, no exceptions.
    [✖] You must be P2P. If you're not, it'll be difficult to include you in guild events such as dungeon runs, hunts, etc.
    [✖] Most guildies are in the Central or Eastern time zones. You are not required to be in these time zones, but it would help if you wanted to join in guild events.

Last edited by Raediance on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
    tprime

Submit your request to join here. Empty Re: Submit your request to join here.

Post  tprime Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:19 pm

well i already joined the guild but uh...ingame name is tprime 133 osa p2p mountain time zone and i was in twisted empire and super friends...twisted i didn't like cus they were a bit inactive and never wanted to do anything and super friends i got in a fight with one guildy who was being a douche and we both ended up getting kicked....but we have made up now-a-days and don't worry its not like i make a habit of getting in fights with people
    jraul504

Submit your request to join here. Empty can i rejoin? lol

Post  jraul504 Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:43 pm

wuz uppp this be crypt-keeper and i was in piwi playhouse on accident i was talkin and they threw an invite adn i hit enter lol but uhhh yeah thats the only guild ive been in besides some guild called uhhh i d i o.... soemthing i forgot Razz
    Pinnkyy
    Pinnkyy

Post  Pinnkyy Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:39 am

jraul504 wrote:wuz uppp this be crypt-keeper and i was in piwi playhouse on accident i was talkin and they threw an invite adn i hit enter lol but uhhh yeah thats the only guild ive been in besides some guild called uhhh i d i o.... soemthing i forgot Razz
    Wasn't the 2nd idiocracy guild or sumthing? called Idiocrazy with a sadi as leader ? when i was playing on iop heard something about the idiocray's 2nd guild Smile
    Bobrolling

Post  Bobrolling Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Pinnkyy wrote:
    jraul504 wrote:wuz uppp this be crypt-keeper and i was in piwi playhouse on accident i was talkin and they threw an invite adn i hit enter lol but uhhh yeah thats the only guild ive been in besides some guild called uhhh i d i o.... soemthing i forgot Razz
    Wasn't the 2nd idiocracy guild or sumthing? called Idiocrazy with a sadi as leader ? when i was playing on iop heard something about the idiocray's 2nd guild Smile

Yeah my sadi was the leader we started it to keep it as a so called overflow guild and to let people that were not the lvl requirement of the main guild still in the loop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm